So today, is Friday, and it is about 4:39 p.m.
I started my new job this week. It seems to be going well. I think as time goes on, it will become better. With the exception of two Soldiers, and two SSGs, I am the most junior person out of about 25 people. Oh, Joy.
I went and saw Star Trek last night with Alex and my neighbor, Scott. It was fantastic. I highly recommend this film to anyone who enjoys a good movie. You could know nothing about Star Trek and still have a great time. It also has the G.I. Joe, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and some other cool trailers. Go see it. You will like it.
Until next time, Strength and Honor.
The Wildest Ride in the Wilderness
-
I’ve started this post at least a dozen times this year alone, and every
time I delete it and tell myself things will get better, I will feel
better, and I...
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment