An attempted blog in the life of times.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Johnny Depp Picture

Yesterday, I posted about carrying a 6 foot pole with a picture of Johnny Depp in order to inspire and push my running partner to the finish line.

I have been asked to change this photo to a picture of Jacob from New Moon. I don't understand why someone wants a picture of someone underage, but if that's what it takes, so be it.

I have also been told that if it was Johnny Depp and two women could be fighting over being first in position to look at him. I don't want anyone to get injured on this fun run. After all, the other one has to run the marathon the next day. So enough about that.

On another note, Betsey recently enrolled us in the Disney Dream Deck 7 ornament exchange. If you are not on Deck 7, I know you are jealous as hell. It's okay, just move your reservation to Deck 7, and you too can be with the cool kids.

We got our ornament recently, and it is fantastic. It was a Nightmare Before Christmas ornament with Jack on it with a Christmas tree. Pretty cool ornament, and oh, it lights up. So thank you, MoJo. It was great.

We get ever closer to the race. Soon it will be but a memory. But those memories will last a lifetime. Or until I get Alzheimer's.

Last note, I would like to say that my thoughts and prayers are with the Mongello family.

Merry Christmas, Mele Kalikimaka, Feliz Navidad, Happy Hanukkah and Festivus for the rest of us.

We will see you around the parks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you liked the ornament! Mine was perfect as well. A very classic Mickey ornament. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete