An attempted blog in the life of times.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

This Holiday Season

So if you have been reading my blog and my running partners blog, you will know that it has been found that she has a stress fracture.

I am sorry to report that she is going to have to put her down. It was a difficult decision, but hopefully it will be respected.

I mean, she could go thru the weeks of rehab, and the crutches and whatnot. But I just thought it was easier for her to go "down".

You can send your thoughts to her address at lorilovestigger@hotmail.com I'm sure someone will get them.

Actually, she is going to start the race and then race from medical tent to medical tent. Hopefully, she doesn't hurt herself anymore than she already is. But believe me, I won't push her. She will go as far as she wants to go. The health is ultimately what is important. Besides I am still trying to convince her to the Princess Half Marathon in a couple of months.

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment